Download | Digitisation in travel and hospitality: Imperative for change
Digitisation is increasing the level of competition in travel and hospitality with significant consequences for incumbent businesses.
This research report examines how:
- Indirect competitors are putting pressure on existing businesses
- Customer expectations for digital interaction and personalisation are changing
- Artificial intelligence, social messaging and the Internet of Things will impact the industry
- OTAs are gaining power, and why customers are choosing to book with them
- Airbnb is gaining ground and what hotels can learn from this
Download the first report in this series with insights from senior industry leaders at IHG, Sabre, Expedia, the World Travel and Tourism Council and more.